Plex is like a present from God for people who have difficult time managing their media files and want to be able to access it on a variety of devices. In this era there are a myriad of choices of television shows, movies and other forms of entertainment, with the amazingly wide options in our possession, it never isn't too difficult to manage these files. Plex is a great solution to this issue, it offers options to open your movie files on any device that supports them, without the requirement of moving these files every time you want to use them.
To access all these data you need to set up an https //plex.tv/link server. Then, you can use the Plex client on your TV, Smartphone devices. This article explains how for you to join you Plex client into your plex account. On smartphones, it's easy to connect however for TVs, you'll need to take additional steps. This article will show you how to connect plex to your television using plex.tv/link.
How do you connect Plex to your TV
To connect Plex to TV is to permit you Smart TV to have access to view all your contents stored in Plex. Plex server. However, in order to do this you must first download the application. After downloading the app, the next thing is to log in to the app and receive the activation key.
Linking Multiple Devices with Plex the TV Channel:
Plex application allows you to connect up to 15 devices to your Plex account. In order to access media through Plex application, you must connect to the Plex application, you have to connect each device with the Plex account. You cannot link greater than fifteen devices to your account. However, you can remove any previous device, and then link an additional device into your Plex account.
How do you install Plex Tv on your Smart TV:
You must verify that your TV is connected to Internet connectivity. You can then turn on the smart television.
· Browse to the content store and then select the main menu on your connected TV. If you prefer, you can press My Apps through the TV remote. You can then begin to gain advantage of the in-app store.
· You must navigate to the upper-right on the content store and find the search area. You can type in the name of the channel and search for it.
· When using the remote, the user can type "Plex" in the search bar. After that time it will appear below.
· By pressing the down button on the remote, you need to select "Plex"
· Following that, you'll receive the installation option on the left of the television.
· It's ready to be installed.
· Once the installation is complete after the installation, it will be visible in the main menu on the TV.
· Once you have found and clicked upon it, the system will join you on the Plex Media Server. After these above details also when you're experiencing any other issue, it is recommended to go to the website Plex.tv/link.
How to Activate plex.tv/link on your Smart TV.
Before you begin, make sure there is no problem with your Plex server is up and running and you have registered your account at Plex.tv.
How to activate Plex.
These steps allow you to link your Big screen devices such as Android TV, Smart TV and Apple TV, etc. Since you've probably noticed, typing your password on these devices can be a little difficult. To alleviate the hassle of typing your Password on such devices Plex and other services like YouTube use this 4-character login code method to connect your account.
· On your TV , click the Sign In Option on the screenor
· In the next few minutes, you will be being able to see a 4 character code on the screen of your television. That is the one we will use to sign-in.
· Visit https://plex.tv/link using a PC or Smartphone. Enter your Plex account information there and sign in into it.
· When you log in, it will ask you the 4-character code. You will see it in your TV Screen. Enter the code then click"Submit.
· After you have completed the four steps. The Plex app on TV should begin to refresh and then be linked to your account. This may take a few minutes.
Download Plex to your TV
· To download Plex onto your Smart TV, simply follow this step.
· From your Smart TV Home Screen, simply visit your Smart TV Apps Store.
· In the Smart TV Apps Store, utilize the search icon in order to search for the Plex app.
· When you've found the app Simply click on the app and then install it.
· Wait for the app to be installed.
After the application has been installed, it will appear as Plex within your Apps list.
Insert Plex on TV
After downloading and installing your Plex Media App after installing and downloading the Plex Media App, the next thing is to link Plex to your TV. To do this, you need to follow the steps:
Launch the already installed Plex app.
· After the launch, you will get an activation code. The activation code is a 4-digit confirmation code provided via the Plex server.
· Just note down this code and visit plex.tv/linkon your mobile device or PC.
· On the website, enter the 4-digit code provided, then click "Activate"
· Your server will be evaluated. Once it has been reviewed, you'll be granted activation and you can access Plex Media content through the Smart TV.
Don't miss how to fix Plex TV failing to work on Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs based on Tizen and WebOS.
Plex TV Link Code:
After the installation of the Plex TV app After that, you need to open the app and log into the Plex account. After you log into the Plex account, you'll get a link in the screen that follows. You have to copy the link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
To access the channel, go to plex.tv/link with your mobile device or PC. There, you will be able to see a login screen. It is important login to your Plex account using your account credentials.
The entry of into the Link Code and Activation:
After you log in to your account at plex.tv/link and you will see an activation page. On this page, you have enter the link's number in the appropriate space and hit the continue button. Your activation process is finished right now, and you can begin viewing Plex TV on your device.