Canon printers are known for high speed and quality printing documents. Although, sometimes you may face the issue of Canon printer not printing black. Let’s take a look at the solutions to resolve the same. There can be many reasons due to which Canon printer won’t print black. But you can get rid of the issue through common troubleshooting ways.
How to fix Canon printer not printing black?
· First, make sure that the paper you loaded for printing, matches the paper type settings.
· Check whether you have opted for black/grey settings.
· The nozzles should not be clogged. Clean the print head if necessary.
· Check the levels on the ink cartridges, if it low replace them with a new one.
· Make sure you are drying out the printed paper properly and not stacking them on top of each other immediately.
Canon MG5220 Not Printing Black Ink
Power on the printer.
Ensure that there are 5 or more A4 size papers in the tray.
Open the paper output tray (B) and the output tray extension (A)
Start the cleaning process by selecting Setup on the printer's panel.
Using the arrow keys, locate and select the Maintenance Menu.