HP printer is the first name that comes to our mind when we talk about printers. They are efficient devices that works well and compatibly with all devices. But sometimes you find HP printer won’t printdue to some error. It can be due to lost connectivity. Another cause of why won’t my HP printer printcan be outdated printer driver.
Common troubleshooting ways to fix HP printer not printing:
· Check for any new updates on your software.
· You can check if the printer is working on any other device and if it is working there.
· Make sure that the printer has enough ink in the cartridges.
· Make sure that your printer is directly connected to the main source and not through any other cables or device.
· Download and install the HP Print and Scan doctor software, if you are facing an issue with printer drives.